International management research and executive presentations
Published international management articles about: innovation; measuring ideas in organizations; clustering idea-friendly managers and organizations; and a framework for the critical role of ideas in organizations
- (2017) “The Breakthrough Passage: How Game-Changers Work with Ideas”, iBook, (2nd edition) Apple Publishing Group, Cupertino, California, 231 pages.
- (2016) “Ideas Breaking Through: Be a Game-Changer”, iBook, Apple Publishing Group, Cupertino, California, 231 pages.
- (2015) "Ideas Breaking Through: Guidelines for Game-Changers", Udemy Video, San Francisco, California.
- (2009) “Idea Activity in our Nations and Workplaces” Chapter 19, pp.232-244 in Rickards, T., Runco, M.A., and Moger, S., (2009) The Routledge Companion to Creativity, Taylor and Francis, Oxford, UK and New York, USA.
- (2007) “Idea Activity: An Innovation Intervention”, Executive Matters, American Management Association, New York, January, 2007
- (2005) “Beyond Mainstream Management: A Breakthrough Passage Construct”, Journal of Management Development, Emerald Publishing, UK, Vol. 24, No. 10, December 2005.
- (2005) “Accessing Ideas to Develop Leadership and Organization”, Leadership and Organization Development Journal, Emerald Publishing, UK, Vol. 26, No. 6, September 2005
- (2004) “The Role of Ideas in the Manager’s Workplace: Theory and Practice”, Management Decision, Emerald Publishing, UK, Vol. 42, No. 9, November 2004.
- (2001) “Achieving Breakthrough Ideas: A Framework for Linking the Origin, Acceptance, and Implementation of Ideas in Organisations”, Doctoral Dissertation, Professional Doctorate of Business Administration, Graduate School of Entrepreneurship, Swinburne University of Technology, Hawthorn, Australia, pp. 1-150.
- (2000) “The Passage of Breakthrough Ideas: Organization Insights from the Darwinian Revolution”, Management Decision, Emerald Publishing, UK, Vol. 38, No. 3, May 2000
Developed, tested, and internationally published leading edge management instrument to measure and access ideas in the workplace and improve organizational performance.
- Invited presenter, “HRM Idea Deliverance: Upgrading People at Work”, Administrative Sciences Association of Canada, Conference, Halifax, Canada, 2015
- Invited presenter, “Ideas and Management Adrift: Activity to Rescue and Redefine”, Administrative Sciences Association of Canada, Conference, Calgary, Canada, 2013
- Invited presenter, “Capturing Authentic Innovation Performance”, Administrative Sciences Association of Canada, Conference, Montreal, Canada, 2011
- Invited author, contributes chapter “Idea Activity in our Nations and Workplaces” Chapter 19 in Companion to Creativity, Routledge, New York/Oxford 2009
- Invited contributor, “Idea Activity: An Innovation Intervention”, in Executive Matters, American Management Association, New York, January, 2007
- Invited keynote speaker, International Creativity Conference, Paris 2006
- Invited Editorial Board Member, Management Decision, UK